Hospitality management is one of the most demanding career options today. With globalization, there has been a tremendous opportunity in the hospitality sector and the requirement of manpower in this industry is huge.
How to choose the best Hospitality Management College in India?
In India, there are many hospitality management colleges and while choosing the best college you have to keep certain things in mind, such as:
- Academic performance: The first thing that you need to look at before selecting a Hospitality Management College is its academic performance. It is essential to find out the awards and ranking that the college had received for academics. You must also check the reviews of the guest faculties and find out which companies have visited the college for placement.
- Infrastructural facilities: The facilities and infrastructure of the college are also important factors to consider before selecting the best college. It is very essential to choose that college which gives more importance to internship and training.
- Accreditation: Accreditation is another most important criterion to select a hospitality management college and you must select that college which is accredited by a Government body. For example, you can do 3 Years Diploma in Hospitality Management as the college is NAAC accredited.
- Affordability: The fees of the hospitality management course differ from college to college. Some college has high fees but it also offers a bank loan. You have to check the course structure and decide whether you will be able to afford that or not.
- Campus Recruitment: Getting a good placement remains the ultimate goal of any student. Hence you must select a college that has a good placement record. You must find out the companies that have been visiting the college for placement.
Hospitality management courses are very demanding and if you choose the right college then you will certainly have a good career. Considering the high demand the big brands in this sector have started to settle their setup in big as well as small cities and with this, ample opportunities are there for the students in the hospitality management sector.
- What are the eligibility criteria for admission in the 3 Years Diploma in Hospitality Management?
The candidate must pass 10+2 final examination from any central or state government recognized board like CBSE and ICSE.
- What is the course duration of the 3 Years Diploma in Hospitality Management of Servo Hospitality School?
The 3 Years Diploma in Hospitality Management of Servo Hospitality School is 3 years course. It includes theoretical classes, practical classes, and the compulsory international training programme.
- What is the key feature of the course?
The compulsory international internship programme provides a unique opportunity for the students to get exposure to the latest demand for skills and performances in this sector. It also enables the students to achieve the International Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management Level 6 which is equivalent to the final year of 3 Years Diploma in Hospitality Management.