Management courses are gaining rapid popularity in the present scenario. There are various levels of integrated management courses available for the students. Higher-level courses help the students to have a deeper knowledge of hotel management courses. Level 5 Advanced Diploma in hotel management is designed to ensure a higher level of knowledge in the field of hotel and hospitality management. Some students have higher aspirations and a thirst for learning. This is the course suitable for such career-driven individuals who wish to flourish in their future endeavours.
This course aims to transcend the boundaries of fundamental leanings and equip the students with the knowledge of operational and financial aspects of the hotel management course. The eligibility criteria to enrol in the course are a completion of 10+2 or to have an equivalent qualification from a recognised state or national board. Some Institutions like Servo Hospitality school provide the level 5 advanced diploma course to the students. After the completion of the course, the students are provided with an undergraduate diploma in hotel management course.
Area of study
The advanced level hotel management course is meant for career-oriented students who have already completed the lower levels. Level 5 Advanced Diploma in hotel management focuses on the following area are-
- Marketing and customer behaviour
- Operation management
- Finance including budgetary allotment
- Leadership for motivating a team and optimize the performance
- Human resource management
- Management principals
- Dealing with contemporary issues in the hotel and hospitality management
Benefits of pursuing the course
Level 5 has a different significance for the students and professionals of the field. There are many benefits of studying this course. Some of the benefits are as follows –
- A higher level of leadership skills
- Total personality development
- Nurturing of communication skills
- Developing creativity and imagination
- Understanding the job market
- Catering to the needs and demands of the customers
- Ability to face various challenges in contemporary society.
Choose the best college to pursue the course
This is a higher-level course thus you should ensure that the course gives you the maximum outcome. Some institutions like Servo Hospitality school provides the best facilities to the students who aspire to pursue this course. Below listed are some of the criteria that you should look for while choosing the college to pursue a level 5 advanced diploma course.
- INFRASTRUCTURE- Proper laboratory, digitalised classrooms, library, and training hubs should be present in the college. Also, the availability of a hostel facility would be beneficial for students staying abroad.
- FACULTY- The faculty members should be reputed and trained professions. Theory and practical knowledge, both should have equal weight-age in the curriculum.
- FACULTY EXCHANGE PROGRAMMES- Faculties and renowned personalities from foreign universities will give the students a broader concept of the outside world. Seminars, Workshops, and field works should be given priority.
- PLACEMENT- After the completion of the course, the colleges should ensure guaranteed placement to its students with satisfying remuneration.
In today’s world, the challenge is to survive through the competition that is being imposed on all individuals daily. Due to the higher level of competition students need to be updated in their professional field. Thus, pursuing the level 5 diploma course will be helpful for the student to enrich his or her professional career and also successfully grow as an individual identity.