Servo Hospitality School is affiliated with OTHM, United Kingdom (UK). It is a UK based awarding organisation regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) and recognised by Qualifications Wales. OTHM supports tourism and hospitality industry by delivering qualified and experienced human resource for the industry.
The main objectives of OTHM are:
- To uphold the integrity of the qualifications and assessments
- To provide British Standards Qualification globally
- To promote professionalism
- To promote ethical practice
- To promote equality and diversity
For more details: https://othm.org.uk/why.html
The OTHM Level 4, 5 and 6 diploma qualifications are equivalent to Year 1, 2 and 3 (Final year) respectively of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree. Each level consists of 120 credits. Completing any of the level 4, 5 and 6 qualifications will enable learners a progression to the next level of higher education at UK universities.